New Delta Uniforms Cause Employees to Suffer Severe Allergic Reactions. In May 2018, Delta Air Lines introduced new uniforms for its 64,000 employees. The uniforms, manufactured by Lands’ End, consist of “Passport Plum” dresses and “Ground Speed Graphite” suits and are made of treated fabrics to allow them to be wrinkle and stain resistant, anti-microbial,… Read more »
- Posts tagged "allergy"
Ohio Legal Updates
Free Case Evaluation
Do you have a case?Find Out Now
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- How Long Do You Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Ohio?
- How Long Do You have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Kentucky?
- How to Get a Copy of Your Accident Report in Ohio and Kentucky
- HOW TO REQUEST A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS
- Medtronic Catheters Recalled Due to Separation and Fragmentation Issues