You think Workers’ Comp takes care of itself? You’re wrong.
Five Reasons Why You Need To Hire Burg Simpson
As an injured worker, this is probably the first time you have had to file a Colorado Workers’ Compensation claim. The whole process can be confusing and overwhelming. There are complicated procedures to follow and strict time limits that must be met.
Also, in our experience, most employers and their insurance companies hire lawyers to defend claims brought against them. You deserve the same quality of representation.
For more than 37 years, our award-winning team of personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers has helped injured people:
- Understand Colorado Workers’ Compensation laws
- Receive fair compensation for their injuries
- Obtain quality medical care
- Obtain reimbursement for legitimate expenses
- Bring third-party personal injury lawsuits when someone outside of their company cause the on-the-job injury
Free Case Evaluation
We offer all our clients a free, no-obligation case evaluation. We receive a fee for our work if, and only if, your claim is paid. If there is no recovery for you, then you owe us nothing.