Have you been injured in an accident?
Are not getting help from the insurance company?
Don’t wait to speak with a Cincinnati personal injury attorney!
If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, time is of the essence. It’s extremely important that you speak with an Ohio personal injury attorney quickly. Contact Burg Simpson’s Ohio office right now by filling out a FREE Case Evaluation form here, or call us directly at 513-852-5600, we are here to help.
BURG SIMPSON OHIO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS OFFER LEGAL HELP FOR THESE CASE AREAS:
PERSONAL INJURIES CAN BE CAUSED BY NUMEROUS SITUATIONS
Individuals who are injured because of the intentional or careless actions of another may have a legitimate legal claim for personal injury. If the personal injury results in wrongful death, the family of the deceased could also be entitled to file a claim for damages. Burg Simpson’s Ohio wrongful death lawyers are experienced in handling complex personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Car, motorcycle, or truck collisions – If you were involved in an automobile collision and suffered major injuries, you might have a claim against the other driver. Or if you were a passenger, you could have a claim against either or both drivers. However, motor vehicle claims aren’t always limited to the drivers. For example, if the claim involves someone who was driving as part of their job, such as a truck driver or a salesperson, you could have a legal claim against their employer. Or if poor roadway maintenance contributed to the collision, you could have a claim against the government or the responsible contractor. Often, highway collisions result from defects in the vehicle itself. In these cases, you could have a products liability claim.
- Products liability claims – Products liability refers to personal injury cases that arise from defects in any type of consumer or commercial product. Examples of products range from pharmaceuticals and medical devices, to vehicles, food, tools, smoke detectors, or even farm equipment. Unlike simple negligence claims, products liability claims don’t require proof of fault. Instead, they require proof of defect.
- Premises liability – Property owners are required to maintain their land, buildings, structures, and surrounding areas to certain standards. Property management companies, maintenance companies, snow removal companies or others also might be responsible if they fail to safely maintain property, structures or equipment. Negligence in maintaining property can lead to dangerous conditions and cause serious events, such as falls, fires, explosions, and drowning. Often, the property owner has a heightened duty to protect anyone invited on their property from such risks.
- On-the-job injuries – Most injuries that occur at work will be covered by workers’. However, in limited situations, state law may permit a claim for personal injury based upon intentional actions of your employer or another employee.
For help with any of these situations, call an experienced personal injury attorney in Cincinnati at Burg Simpson Ohio by calling 513-852-5600.
WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE FOLLOWING A PERSONAL INJURY?
It’s always a good idea to contact a lawyer for a free consultation to confirm whether you have a potential case. This is especially important in cities like Cincinnati, where the laws can change within a few miles, depending on where you live or where the accident occurred.
Get in touch with a Cincinnati injury lawyer before it’s too late. Keep in mind there are laws that set time limits for when you can file a lawsuit. The statute of limitations can change depending on where you live or where the event occurred. For example, Ohio and Kentucky have different deadlines for filing claims. These limitations periods have many exceptions and nuances. So do not try to figure everything out on your own. Reach out to our lawyers in Cincinnati immediately to discuss your case with us free.
WHAT IS MY PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM WORTH?
While there’s no set claim value, accident injury lawyers at Burg Simpson Ohio evaluate several factors to determine the value of your personal injury claim. Such factors that can affect the value of your claim include:
- The nature and extent of your injury and the costs of your medical treatment.
- The degree of fault of the party causing the injury, and the determination of whether you share a portion of fault.
- The potential economic loss sustained by you, based on your work history, salary, your ability to return to work, and extent of any disability.
- The potential for future medical care and other life care needs.
- Whether you have pre-existing medical conditions.
Don’t waste any time! Call Burg Simpson’s office in Ohio at 513-852-5600 to speak with a Cincinnati injury attorney.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT BY CALLING BURG SIMPSON ABOUT MY PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
- Objectivity. Our lawyers provide objective advice on the merits of your case, helping you decide what to do each step of the way. For example, if you’ve been tempted by an offer of quick settlement, our lawyers may counsel you that it’s in your best interest to fight for a better result.
- Red Tape. Our personal injury lawyers will help you through the maze of paperwork to resolve your claim so you can get on with your life.
- Expert Investigation. We work with a team of investigators and consultants with expertise in catastrophic personal injury litigation. We will skillfully investigate the technical aspects of your case, and provide expert opinions to create the backbone of your case.
- Experience. Our lawyers regularly work with insurance companies and their lawyers. We will not be intimidated by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
BURG SIMPSON OHIO ATTORNEY AT LAW CAN HELP WITH YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE
After you’ve been hurt in an accident, the last thing you should worry about is a court case. Burg Simpson’s Ohio office has decades of experience fighting for the rights of personal injury victims. Let us fight for you, too. Call us right away at 513-852-5600 or complete a Free Case Evaluation Form HERE.