Burg Simpson Announces the Winners of Our Annual Scholarship Competition!
At Burg Simpson, we recognize the importance of a good education, so in 2012, we launched the Burg Simpson Scholarship Competition. Each year, we encourage Colorado high school seniors from across the state to write a 1,500-word essay about the importance of the civil jury system as the guardian of American rights and liberties. Partnering with the Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA), we have awarded more than $100,000 in scholarships to college-bound students.
Shareholders Michael Burg and Stephan J. Marsh are pleased to announce the 2021 winners and all of us at Burg Simpson offer our congratulations to the following students:
- Jordan Eskew – Resurrection Christian High School – $2,500
- Thomas Rodgers – Cherokee High School – $1,000
- Rory Beach – Fruita Monument High School – $1,000
- Rachel Zimmerman – Windsor High School – $1,000
- Haden Ringel – East High School – $1,000
- Devin Kircher – Holy Family High School – $1,000
- Alice McTavish – Chatfield High School – $1,000
- Gentry Martin – McClave High School – $1,000
- Emma Slack – STEM High School – $1,000
- Connor Brown – Arvada West High School – $1,000
Click Below to View Some of Our Winner’s Videos!
- Jordan Eskew – https://youtu.be/rT9qIAm_d5o
- Rachel Zimmerman – https://youtu.be/plqdIVNl9To
- Thomas Rodgers – https://youtu.be/FZVI8jk0SC4
- Rory Beach – https://youtu.be/YStTYceznWU
- Devin Kircher – https://youtu.be/Jco3ySK-xUg