Several state legislatures have started taking a tougher stance on domestic assault. Nearly half a dozen states have either enacted or are considering tougher penalties for domestic violence within the last 12 months. Wyoming lawmakers appear to be following the trend. According to the Casper Star Tribune, no less than three bills targeting domestic violence… Read more »
Wyoming Criminal Defense and DUI
Colorado Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 303-792-5595 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Burg Simpson Ohio’s E-Newsletter for October 2019
- Burg Simpson Supports “Wish for Wheels”
- Colorado & Co. Interviews Burg Simpson’s Medical Malpractice Lawyers.
- “Rent-a-Bank” Lender Schemes Violate State Consumer Credit Laws
- Burg Simpson Supports The Denver Police Officers Foundation to Honor Officers Who Served in the U.S. Military