If You Need to File a Wrongful Death Claim
Retaining a Wrongful Death Attorney
When someone you love has lost their life due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another party, the suffering can be unbearable. Nothing can ever replace the loss of your loved one. But even during times of grief, there are matters that will require your attention, and you will need money to pay for funeral expenses, medical bills, and the financial obligations of your lost loved one.
In matters regarding wrongful death, you may have standing to file a claim against the negligent party. In this manner, you may be able to recover compensation to pay for the expenses associated with your loss.
Wrongful death cases can be extremely complicated, and it is in your best interests to be represented by an experienced attorney who has the depth of experience to handle your case. The highly skilled wrongful death lawyers at Burg Simpson offer a free consultation to discuss the details of your case and explain the legal process.
Burg Simpson’s Wrongful Death Department
Burg Simpson’s personal injury team has experience with wrongful death cases that have resulted from:
- Motor vehicle crashes
- Semi-truck and commercial vehicle collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle crashes
- Motorcycle crashes
- Dangerous premises accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs and medical devices
- Defective products
- Workplace injuries
Your Wrongful Death Attorney Will Help You With the Following:
- Gathering Evidence: Your lawyer will seek to obtain the necessary evidence to prove that the defendant’s negligence was the cause of your loved one’s death.
- Calculating Damages: Your attorney will calculate damages before issuing a demand letter. Damages will include the deceased medical expenses prior to death and lost wages.
- Negotiating: After gathering evidence of negligence and causation and calculating damages, your lawyer will negotiate a settlement.
- Litigating: While obtaining a fair settlement is the goal, sometimes it is necessary to file a lawsuit and litigate a wrongful death case in court to recover the damages you deserve.
If You Have Lost a Loved One
Being represented by an experienced wrongful death attorney can significantly improve the outcome of your case. Your wrongful death lawyer will manage the investigation, handle the negotiations, and make sure that your rights are protected.
Call Burg Simpson Now
At Burg Simpson, our goal in wrongful death cases is to protect your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve. Burg Simpson has over four decades of experience and has a reputation for persuasive communication and outstanding analytical skills. It is our passion to be the best advocates possible for our clients. If you have a wrongful death case, call Burg Simpson for help now.