Denver Metro Emergency Room Error Lawyers Serving All of Colorado
The most common or frequent emergency room medical errors that can take place include:
- Diagnostic errors: Roughly 60 percent of ER errors are diagnostic mistakes.
- Ignoring or neglecting to collect basic medical history information.
- Inappropriate testing: This can include ordering the wrong test or not ordering a test at all.
- Test findings: Even if the proper test is ordered and administered, it can still be misinterpreted or miscommunicated to other medical personnel.
- Medication errors: This can include the wrong medicine, the wrong dosage, or even a complete lack of medication.
- Botched follow-up: This can mean a lack of proper follow-up instructions or care to a patient.
- Delayed treatment.
If you or a family member has suffered a serious injury during a visit to the emergency room, contact one of the medical malpractice lawyers at Burg Simpson.
OUR MALPRACTICE ATTORNEYS CAN HELP
Few things are as frightening – or as frustrating – as a visit to the emergency room. Wait times can drag on, and the medical personnel are often overworked and understaffed. If your panicked visit to an emergency room ended with a serious injury, it is critical that you speak with an experienced medical injury lawyer. Call Burg Simpson today for a free, no-obligation analysis of your case at 602-777-7000 or complete our Free Case Evaluation Form here so we can get you the help you need.