Have You Been Injured on the Job or in the Line of Duty?
Although Colorado workers’ compensation insurance covers most employees for a job-related injury, full benefits may be difficult to obtain. If you have been injured on the job or in the line of duty, you can count on Burg Simpson’s Colorado workers’ compensation attorneys to handle your claim. Our experienced and compassionate attorneys are concerned about your recovery and will help you obtain medical treatment, lost wages, and benefits.
When You Are Injured at Work
Report your accident immediately and let your employer know that you have been injured. If you do not report your injury within four days of the incident, you may lose rights to Workers’ Compensation benefits.
Retaining a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Due to the complexity inherent in Colorado’s workers’ compensation system and the ease with which a non-attorney can mishandle a claim, the attorneys at Burg Simpson recommend that you obtain legal representation to handle your workers’ comp case.
You will not pay any fees upfront when you retain a workers’ compensation attorney. Hiring a lawyer will not cost you more, but being legally represented may get you more.
To make an appointment to talk to an attorney about your work-related injury, you can schedule a free consultation to discuss the details of your case by calling us at (303) 792-5595 or fill out a case evaluation form online.
How Burg Simpson Can Help You with Your Claim
- We will analyze your claim under Colorado’s Workers’ Compensation Act
- We will obtain your wage records from your employer to ensure that you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled
- We will protect your right to an Independent Medical Examination
- We will protect your right to a fair hearing
- We will negotiate a settlement that takes into account all of the benefits to which you are entitled
We Will Address:
- Your workers’ compensation benefits
- The role your workers’ compensation doctor plays beyond your medical treatment
- Additional claims you can pursue outside of workers’ compensation if you have been injured in a car accident
- The impact your workers’ compensation claim will have on your return to full duty
About the Burg Simpson Team
Nick Fogel is the practice group leader of Burg Simpson’s workers’ compensation department, which has achieved Tier 1 status by US News and World Report (the highest-ranking available). His practice is devoted to those who have been injured while working on the job and in the line of duty. In this capacity, Nick has extensive courtroom experience handling a wide variety of matters. Nick Fogel is pictured on the left with shareholder Stephan Marsh in the center, and trial lawyer John Connell, Senior Counsel, is on the right.
Contact the Workers’ Compensation Attorneys at Burg Simpson Today
If you have been seriously injured while on the job, or in the line of duty, allow the experienced and compassionate attorneys at Burg Simpson to handle your claim. Workers’ compensation laws and deadlines are complex and there are strict deadlines and procedures that must be followed in order to obtain benefits. Burg Simpson’s Colorado work comp lawyers can help you navigate the workers’ compensation system and help you to obtain the benefits you need. We represent injured workers across Colorado and look forward to helping you.
Call Burg Simpson now at 866-649-8734 or fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form HERE.