Colorado Workers’ Compensation Claims
The 10 Most Common Mistakes Made by Injured Workers
It is almost impossible for a layperson to ascertain all the steps that they must take when seeking to file a workers’ compensation claim. If you have been injured on-the-job or in-the-line-of duty, call Burg Simpson’s workers’ compensation attorneys for a free consultation at 303 792 5595 today. Our attorneys will walk you through the process of filing a claim and help you to obtain the benefits you deserve.
- Not reporting an on-the-job or in-the-line-of-duty injury in writing at the time of your injury
- Not reporting the extent of the injury to a medical professional and your employer
- Not seeing a doctor designated by your employer
- Consenting to surgery or treatment without fully understanding all the issues that you should consider
- Not obtaining a second medical opinion
- Not understanding that it is improper for an authorized health care provider to charge you for medical treatment
- Not understanding the different types of workers’ compensation benefits to which you are entitled
- Not fully understanding the workers’ compensation settlement process
- Not fully understanding all of your legal rights regarding a workers’ compensation claim
- Not fully understanding that it may be possible to file a personal injury lawsuit against a negligent third party
Contact a Workers’ Compensation Attorney at Burg Simpson
We have been working on these types of complex cases for more than 40 years and are familiar with the ins and outs of Colorado’s complicated workers’ compensation law.
Call Burg Simpson Today
If you have been injured on-the-job or in-the-line-of duty, let our professional workers’ compensation lawyers help you:
- Receive fair compensation for your injuries
- Have access to quality medical care
- Understand your legal rights within Colorado Workers’ Compensation laws
- Obtain reimbursement for the legitimate expenses you have incurred during your injury
- Apply for additional Social Security benefits
- Explore third-party personal injury lawsuits
Call our Denver based law firm today at 303-792-5595 or fill out our FREE Evaluation Form right now.