Janet G. Abaray, the Managing Shareholder of Burg Simpson’s Ohio office has co-authored an article with her colleague, David C. Harman, an Associate at the firm, about admissibility criteria for expert testimony. As plaintiff lawyers, Abaray and Harman know that they bear the burden of proof and persuasion in every case they handle. In their recent article, “Keep Defense Experts In Check,” published by Trial Magazine (December 2018), Abaray and Harman explore the use of the Daubert standard, a rule of evidence regarding the possible exclusion of unqualified evidence presented to the jury.
Colorado Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 303-792-5595 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Burg Simpson Honors Our Veterans and Fallen Heroes for Their Service to Our Country.
- Republican Alan Simpson and Democrat Norm Mineta Discuss Their Enduring Friendship.
- Burg Simpson Shareholder Brian Matise Fighting for West Metro Fire Retirees
- Colorado Joins 44 States in Lawsuit Against Generic Drug Manufacturers for Price Fixing
- Florida 2019 Legislation Involving Associations