Zimmer Biomet has issued a Class I Recall of its Comprehensive Reverse Shoulder due to higher than reported fracture rates. Zimmer Biomet issued the recall on December 15, 2016. The Zimmer recall includes thousands of Comprehensive Reverse Shoulders. The recalled devices were distributed between October 2008 and September 2015. As part of the shoulder recall, all recalled devices that have been distributed are being quarantined and returned back to Zimmer Biomet. If you or a loved one has suffered complications from a Zimmer Biomet Complete Reverse Shoulder, fill out a Free Case Evaluation form now to discuss your Zimmer Biomet Complete Reverse Shoulder case with a Burg Simpson Dangerous Medical Devices Attorney.
Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below and Submit Now, or call Burg Simpson directly at 303-792-5595 today, to speak with a Mass Tort Lawyer.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Burg Simpson Shareholder Tom Henderson Presents: “When is it Really “Bad Faith?”
- How Does a Florida Construction Defect Lawsuit Start?
- Holding Pharmaceutical Companies Responsible – Mass Tort | Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices
- Bike Crash Safety Video – Burg Simpson Personal Injury
- VEHICLE CRASHES CAN HAVE LIFE-ALTERING CONSEQUENCES.