Slip & Fall Injury Lawyers Serving Phoenix & All of Arizona
Property owners are legally obligated to make sure their property is safe for anyone who is expected to set foot on it. Neglecting to do so can make them liable for any accidents that might occur.
If you have been hurt on someone else’s property, a Burg Simpson Arizona attorney can help. Call our office and speak to a Phoenix premises liability attorney at 602-777-7000.
To establish that you have a premises liability case, there are a number of things you have to prove, that a slip and fall lawyer can help with, such as:
- Duty of care: Proof of ownership must be established, which then proves that a person is responsible for preserving a safe environment for visitors.
- Breach of duty: Plaintiffs then need to establish that the owner failed to uphold that duty of care by neglecting to maintain the property sufficiently. If the property owner had a reasonable opportunity to discover and correct any hazardous conditions but failed to do so, then they have breached their duty.
- Causation of the injury: The plaintiff then has to prove a direct link between the breach and the actual injury.
- Damages: Finally, the plaintiff must prove damages as a result of the injury. This can include medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering, to name a few.
If you have been seriously injured on someone’s property, do not wait to reach out to the Phoenix premises liability attorneys at Burg Simpson Arizona by calling 602-777-7000 or complete our Free Case Evaluationform here.
COMMON PREMISES LIABILITY CLAIMS
Slips, trips, and falls make up the bulk of premises liability injury claims. While property owners are not necessarily responsible for every slip and fall on their property, if unsafe and preventable conditions led to the injury, then the owner could be held liable.
Other common causes of premises liability claims include:
- Pooling/standing water
- Insufficient safety equipment/notices
- Broken/poorly maintained flooring
- Broken escalator/elevator
- Wet/slippery surfaces
- Insufficient security
These lawsuits can be tough to win, even under the best of circumstances. If you have been hurt because of a poorly maintained property, call our office in Arizona right away so we can preserve any evidence, gather eyewitness accounts, and establish the facts quickly for you. Call Burg Simpson’s Phoenix premises liability attorneys today at 602-777-7000.
CONTACT A BURG SIMPSON PHOENIX SLIP AND FALL LAWYER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
Under Arizona law, you only have two years from the date of an injury to file a claim. So time is of the essence! If you have been hurt because of an irresponsible property owner, call 602-777-7000 and speak with an Phoenix, Arizona premises liability attorney or you can fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form for help now.