On Monday, August 13, 2012, the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky preliminarily approved a $40 million class action settlement between Skechers and consumers who purchased Skechers toning shoes. The litigation alleges that Skechers’ ads made unfounded claims that the shoes helped people lose weight and tone muscles. The settlement seeks to provide monetary damages for consumers who purchased the toning shoes. The court has scheduled a final fairness hearing for March 19, 2013. For more information on how to participate in the class, please contact Burg Simpson.
Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 513-852-5600 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Infant Warmers Urgently Recalled due to Falling Risk
- Cincy Lifestyles in Cincinnati Interviews Janet Abaray
- Millions of Medical Device Injuries and Malfunctions Hidden from the Public
- Multiple Drops/Medications for the Eyes Recalled due to Sterility Concerns
- Recall of IntraClude Device Used In Patients Undergoing Cardiopulmonary Bypass