Firm-Wide blog

How Do I File a Construction Defect Claim in Colorado? – What is the CDARA Process?

By Burg Simpson
March 5, 2019
1 min read

Filing a civil action against a construction company, contractor, architect, engineer, or other construction professional for a construction defect can be complicated. This is especially true if you are filing as an individual homeowner or a member of a homeowner’s association.

In this short and informative video, Construction Defects attorney, and Burg Simpson shareholder, Craig Nuss explains the Construction Defect Action Reform Act (CDARA.) This is the provision of Colorado law that governs all construction defect claims and litigation.

Learn more about Colorado Construction Defect law on our Colorado Construction Defects page.

Free case evaluation form