When You Have Been Injured in a Motor Vehicle Collision
Call the Cincinnati Auto Collision Lawyers at Burg Simpson
Burg Simpson understands the impact a severe motor vehicle collision can have on your life. Although we cannot alleviate your pain and suffering, our experienced attorneys can fight for you and work to obtain the compensation you deserve. If you have been seriously injured in car accident or an auto collision in Ohio or Northern Kentucky, it is critical that you speak with an experienced Cincinnati personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Working with a Burg Simpson Personal Injury Lawyer
Burg Simpson’s compassionate personal injury team will take the time to listen to you and learn about how the collision has affected your life. Your personal injury attorney will then begin collecting evidence and preparing your legal claims. Most importantly, Burg Simpson’s auto accident attorneys in Cincinnati will handle the burdens of the legal process, allowing you to focus on what matters – getting healthy.
If you or someone you love has suffered from serious injuries due to a motor vehicle accident in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky, call the personal injury attorneys at Burg Simpson for a free consultation now.
We Handle Motor Vehicle Collision Matters
At Burg Simpson, we are committed to representing victims who have been seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents:
- Motorcycle collisions
- Large commercial vehicle crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Drunk driving collisions
- Distracted driving incidents
Burg Simpson Will Pursue Compensation for Damages
In handling your claim, our experienced personal injury lawyers will:
- Take the time to listen and find out what you are going through
- Collect evidence and use our resources to conduct a comprehensive investigation into your incident
- Uncover the at-fault parties and insurance policies that should compensate you for your injuries
- Negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that you obtain the compensation you deserve
- File all necessary paperwork regarding the legal claims process
- Take your case to trial, if necessary and an acceptable settlement cannot be reached
- Take care of your legal matter so you can focus on your recovery
Determining the Value of Your Case
When your Burg Simpson attorney consults with you following your collision and has determined that the incident was caused by another party’s negligence, then they must consider the extent of your damages.
The attorneys at Burg Simpson have extensive experience determining fair compensation for damages and injuries. They know that insurance companies often begin the process with settlement offers that are far below what the injured party deserves. Settlement offers are often much less than what you will actually need to recover from the impact you suffered in the crash.
Your personal injury lawyer will determine your case’s full value after you have received the appropriate medical treatment and handle the negotiation, and litigation if necessary, with the insurance company.
What Should I Do Following a Motor Vehicle Incident?
- If you or someone else has been injured, seek medical attention by calling 911
- Leave your car in place and turn on your flashing lights
- Contact the police
- Do not make statements to anyone on the scene
- Create an accurate record by taking photos with your phone and making notes
- Exchange information with witnesses and the other driver
- When the officers arrive, they will file a report regarding cause and fault
- Keep a file of your accident-related documents, contacts, and receipts
- Call the personal injury team at Burg Simpson. We will work with you to obtain all the necessary information about the incident, file your claim, and maintain ongoing communications throughout your legal matter.
Contact Burg Simpson Now
Our personal injury attorneys’ effective strategy for legal advocacy includes their formidable skills as negotiators and litigators and their commitment to providing Burg Simpson clients with the compassionate and personalized service they deserve.