Janet G. Abaray, the Managing Shareholder of Burg Simpson’s Ohio office has co-authored an article with her colleague, David C. Harman, an Associate at the firm, about admissibility criteria for expert testimony. As plaintiff lawyers, Abaray and Harman know that they bear the burden of proof and persuasion in every case they handle. In their recent article, “Keep Defense Experts In Check,” published by Trial Magazine (December 2018), Abaray and Harman explore the use of the Daubert standard, a rule of evidence regarding the possible exclusion of unqualified evidence presented to the jury.
Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 513-852-5600 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Burg Simpson Shareholders Published in “Trial Magazine”
- Ohio Homeowners: Here’s what you should know if you purchased a Defective House or Condo
- Pre-Existing Injuries: What They Are and How They Can Affect Your Case
- Homeowners Beware of Potential Construction Defects in Ohio
- Infant Falls and Skull Fractures Trigger Recall of GE Baby Beds