Janet G. Abaray, managing shareholder of Burg Simpson’s Cincinnati Office has been serving on the Ohio Constitutional Modernization Commission since 2013. Ms. Abaray is the Chairman of the Judicial Branch and Administration of Justice Committee and also serves on the Constitutional Revision and Updating Committee and the Coordinating Committee. The commission is charged with conducting a detailed review of the current provisions of the Ohio Constitution, identifying perceived problem areas, and proposing specific amendments for consideration by the General Assembly.
Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 513-852-5600 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Drug Used to Treat Hypothyroidism Recalled Due to Super Potency
- Applied Medical Catheters Recalled Due to Serious Injury Risk
- Hair Loss Drug Recalled Due to the Presence of a Potentially Dangerous Ingredient
- Vascular Solutions, Inc. Recalls Catheter due to Risk of Injury
- Drug Mixup Leads to Blood Thinner Recall