Anti-seizure medicines have been known to increase the risk of birth defects. Attorney Janet Abaray explains what’s different about Depakote/Depakene. If your child was affected, you may be eligible for compensation. For more information, contact Burg Simpson at 1-800-713-9340.
Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 513-852-5600 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Drug Used to Treat Hypothyroidism Recalled Due to Super Potency
- Applied Medical Catheters Recalled Due to Serious Injury Risk
- Hair Loss Drug Recalled Due to the Presence of a Potentially Dangerous Ingredient
- Vascular Solutions, Inc. Recalls Catheter due to Risk of Injury
- Drug Mixup Leads to Blood Thinner Recall