Burg Simpson Wyoming handles severe and catastrophic personal injury lawsuits of all kinds. We represent anyone who has been seriously injured by the careless or intentional actions of someone else. We are experts in injury law, with more than 40 years of experience fighting for the rights of victims.
When we take your case, we not only represent you in court. We will also help you with:
- Objectivity. Our accident injury lawyers offer objective advice on the merits of your case, helping you decide what to do each step of the way. For example, if you have been tempted by the offer of a quick settlement, we can advise you as to whether that it is in your best interest or if it might be a better idea to fight for a better deal.
- Red Tape. We can help you navigate the maze of paperwork to resolve your claim—so you can get on with your life.
- Expert Investigation. We work with a team of investigators and experts in personal injury litigation. We will skillfully investigate the technical aspects of your case and provide expert opinions to establish the foundation of your case.
- Experience with Adversaries. Our lawyers regularly work with insurance carriers and their lawyers. We will not be intimidated by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
- Jury Verdicts and Settlements. We have recovered more than $1 billion in total settlements and verdicts for our clients over the years. We will work hard to bring about the best possible settlement of your personal injury case—as early in the process as possible. When an early resolution is not appropriate or even realistic, Burg Simpson in Wyoming has the experience and resources to passionately fight for you in court. We will work hard to achieve the best possible jury verdict for you.
If someone’s negligence has caused you serious harm, get in touch with our Wyoming personal injury lawyers right away. Call our Cody office at 307-527-7891 or fill out our Free Case Evaluation form right now.
Has a motorist hit you while you were walking down the street? Has your child been attacked by a neighbor’s pet? Regardless of how you have been hurt, if it was caused by another party’s actions, whether intentionally or negligently, then you may have grounds for a personal injury claim. These claims are not limited to physical injuries, either. Personal injury complaints can include damage to one’s reputation, the loss of your legal rights or even harm done to your emotional well-being. That injury can be either intentional or simply negligent – it does not matter. These personal injuries can result from:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Construction Accidents
- Animal Bites
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Explosion Injuries
- Insurance Disputes
- Marine Accidents.
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Oil and Gas Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Skiing and Snowboarding Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
If you or a family member has been seriously injured, call our Wyoming office as quickly as possible at 307-527-7891.
Burg Simpson’s Wyoming Attorneys Have Experience with Personal Injury Settlements
To schedule your free, confidential consultation with a personal injury lawyer at Burg Simpson, contact us by filling out our Free Case Evaluation Form or call our Wyoming office at 307-527-7891.