Have you been injured because of someone’s negligence?
Do you believe your insurance company is acting in bad faith?
Do you have any idea how much your case could be worth?
It’s important to contact a Burg Simpson Wyoming personal injury lawyer quickly by calling 307-527-7891 or complete a Free Case Evaluation Form so we can fight for you rights and recover the damages you’re entitled to. The longer you wait to take action, the tougher it will be to win your case and you should not go at it alone.
Our Accident Injury Lawyers Can Help With Your Legal Issues, including:
What’s Classified as a Personal Injury?
Has a motor vehicle accident resulted in the wrongful death of a loved one? Has a poorly designed playground set left your child seriously injured? Or have you fallen in a poorly maintained grocery store parking lot?
In a court of law, a personal injury is defined as any harm someone suffers because of the actions – or lack of actions – of someone else. This can include physical harm, the loss of a legitimate right or even to one’s emotional well-being. It doesn’t matter if this injury is willful or negligent. These personal injuries can be caused by drunk driving accidents, semi-truck accidents, traumatic brain injuries, or spinal cord injuries, among many others. A personal injury lawyer at Burg Simpson in Cody, Wyoming has the knowledge and resources required to help you.
It doesn’t matter how you’ve been hurt, you could be eligible for compensation for the injuries you’ve endured. Each Burg Simpson personal injury attorney has decades of experience fighting for personal injury victims. We also have a track record that includes court wins in more than 100 cases greater than $1 million each, totaling $1 billion. We are here to help. Call us today at 307-527-7891 or fill out a Free Case Evaluation Form right now.
What is Your Personal Injury Case Worth?
Our experienced team of lawyers, paralegals, and support staff examines every case to evaluate the validity of your personal injury case. The factors we take into consideration include:
- The source and the degree of the injury and the subsequent treatment received.
- The degree of responsibility of everyone involved.
- The potential economic loss suffered by the victim.
- Potential medical expenses.
The types of damages that can be recovered include economic, non-economic, and sometimes even punitive damages. And it’s also important to note that evidence of pre-existing medical conditions could possibly mitigate the value of your case.
So don’t waste time before you speak with an accident injury lawyer at our Wyoming office by calling 307-527-7891 or fill out a Free Case Evaluation Form here.
What Burg Simpson Can Do For You?
Burg Simpson Wyoming handles severe and catastrophic personal injury lawsuits, as well as wrongful death cases. We represent victims who have been seriously injured by careless, or occasionally, intentional actions of others.
When we take your case, we not only represent you in court. We’ll also help you with:
- Objectivity. Our lawyers provide objective advice on the merits of your case, helping you decide what to do each step of the way. For example, if you’ve been tempted by an offer of quick settlement, our Cody, Wyoming personal injury lawyers may counsel you that it’s in your best interest to fight for a better settlement.
- Red Tape. Our personal injury lawyers will help you through the maze of paperwork to resolve your claim—so you can get on with your life.
- Expert Investigation. We work with a team of investigators and experts in personal injury litigation. We will skillfully investigate the technical aspects of your case and provide expert opinions to create the backbone of your case.
- Experience with your adversaries. Our lawyers regularly work with insurance companies and their lawyers. We will not be intimidated by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
- Jury verdicts & settlements. We’ve recovered over $1 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We will work hard to bring about the best possible settlement of your personal injury case—as early in the process as possible. When early resolution isn’t possible or appropriate, Burg Simpson Wyoming has the experience and resources to zealously represent you in court. We will work to achieve the best possible jury verdict for you.
Get in touch with a Burg Simpson personal injury attorney Wyoming immediately so we can help. Call 307-527-7891 today or fill out a Free Case Evaluation Form now.