Kelly Thomas, 24, is one of three paralyzed patients who can now walk again, thanks to a stimulation device implanted in her lower back coupled with intense physical therapy. News of the patients’ progress, considered an important medical advancement, was published in separate studies in two scientific journals on Monday. Thomas is part of innovative… Read more »
- Posts tagged "spinal cord"
Free Case Evaluation
Do you have a case?Find Out Now
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- What is the Best Forum for Your Legal Dispute?
- Burg Simpson Features: Attorney Thomas W. Henderson
- Burg Simpson Honors Our Veterans & Fallen Heros
- Has Your Insurance Company Denied Your Business Interruption Claim Due to COVID-19?
- Car & Bicycle Crash on County Line Road & Holly Street