“Spinal Cord Injury: The First 90 Days,” by Sam Maddox, is an informational guide for those with acute spinal cord injuries. The eight-state Rocky Mountain region edition explains insurance coverage, rehabilitation best practices, self-care and coping strategies, expected outcomes, assistive technology and equipment, home modification and the steps needed to return to the community. It also… Read more »
- Posts tagged "report"
Free Case Evaluation
Do you have a case?Find Out Now
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- What is the Best Forum for Your Legal Dispute?
- Burg Simpson Features: Attorney Thomas W. Henderson
- Burg Simpson Honors Our Veterans & Fallen Heros
- Has Your Insurance Company Denied Your Business Interruption Claim Due to COVID-19?
- Car & Bicycle Crash on County Line Road & Holly Street