Janet G. Abaray, of Burg Simpson, Cincinnati, OH, addresses the topic of “Causation in Pharmaceutical Cases: Is There A Gold Standard of Proof” on a panel at the Northwestern Law Judicial Education Program’s “Judicial Symposium on The Pharmaceutical Industry: Economics, Regulation, and Legal Issues”, held in May 2009.
Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 513-852-5600 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Drug Used to Treat Hypothyroidism Recalled Due to Super Potency
- Applied Medical Catheters Recalled Due to Serious Injury Risk
- Hair Loss Drug Recalled Due to the Presence of a Potentially Dangerous Ingredient
- Vascular Solutions, Inc. Recalls Catheter due to Risk of Injury
- Drug Mixup Leads to Blood Thinner Recall