Burg Simpson Lawyers Achieve “Superb” Rating by Martindale-Avvo
Twenty-two Burg Simpson Attorneys have achieved a “Superb Rating” by AVVO. Martindale-Avvo is a legal directory that provides comprehensive attorney profiles, client reviews, peer endorsements, and a proprietary rating for more than 97 percent of all licensed attorneys in the United States. Avvo lawyer profiles are aggregated from public records provided by state bars and additional attorney licensing entities. Avvo’s directory includes ratings of lawyers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The Avvo Rating evaluates a lawyer’s profile and creates the rating using a model that also considers information collected from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. The Avvo rating is calculated using a mathematical model, and all lawyers are evaluated on the same set of standards.
Burg Simpson is pleased to have many attorneys at the firm achieve a “Superb” rating. These lawyers include:
- Michael Burg -Founding Shareholder
- Peter Burg – Shareholder
- Scott Eldredge – Shareholder & Practice Group Leader of the Medical Malpractice Department
- David Hersh – Shareholder & Co-Practice Group Leader of the Commercial Litigation Department
- Kerry Jardine – Shareholder & Managing Partner
- David TeSelle – Shareholder & Co-Practice Group Leader of the Commercial Litigation Department
- Seth Katz- Shareholder & Practice Group Leader of the Mass Tort Department
- Stephen Burg – Shareholder & Practice Group Leader of the Personal Injury Department
- Nick Fogel – Shareholder & Practice Group Leader of the Workers’ Compensation Department
- Janet Abaray – Shareholder and Manager of the Cincinnati, Ohio office
- Paul Friedman– Shareholder and Manager of the Phoenix, AZ office
- David Harman – Shareholder
- Tom Henderson – Shareholder
- Larry Jones – Shareholder
- Holly Kammerer– Shareholder
- Brian Matise – Shareholder
- Michael Menghini – Shareholder
- Angela McGraw – Shareholder
- John Connell – Senior Counsel
- Ty Taber- Senior Counsel
- Ron Sandrund – Of Counsel
- Nelson Boyle – Senior Associate
Burg Simpson: Choosing the Right Law Firm for Your Legal Matter
Burg Simpson has the history and reputation of a large and established law firm, but also provides the personalized service generally associated with the smaller firms. Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine has offered a unique combination of experienced counsel, outstanding service, and creative solutions for more than 40 years.
Founded in 1976 Michael S. Burg, and his team of more than 70 trial lawyers are dedicated to advocating for their clients’ rights and holding negligent corporations and individuals accountable for their actions. Based in Colorado, Burg Simpson now has nine offices in seven states and serves clients across the country.
Additional Honors and Awards
- 47 Best Lawyers® in America (33 Best Lawyers and 14 “Ones to Watch”)
- 34 Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars
- Legal 500 – 1 Product Liability, Mass Tort, and Class Action Plaintiffs in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
- Martindale-Hubbell #1 National Products Liability Firm
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 25 Most Influential Law Firms in America
- US News and World Report Best Law Firms-National Top Tier Law Firm
A 40+ Year History of Success
Over the last four decades, Burg Simpson earned more than $1 billion in verdicts, settlements, and judgments, and has secured more than 200 individual recoveries in excess of $1 million each. Contact Burg Simpson at (888) 895-2080.