As one of their last and most dramatic acts of the 2014 legislative session, Colorado State Senators and Representatives recently voted unanimously in a bipartisan manner to approve Senate Bill 14-223 to pay nearly $18.2 million to compensate victims who lost homes and loved ones in the Lower North Fork wildfire. Burg Simpson shareholder Thomas Henderson recently spoke with Law Week Colorado about the case and the issues involved.
Colorado Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 303-792-5595 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Parker, CO – Crash with Injuries Reported on Crowfoot Valley Rd
- Aurora, CO – Pedestrian Crash on Parker Rd (CO-83) Claims One Life
- Colorado Springs, CO – Accident with Injuries on E Platte Ave
- Fort Collins, CO – Injury Crash Reported on S Shields St
- Denver, CO – Accident on Peña Blvd Results in Injuries