Denver, Colorado – Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C. is pleased to announce that seven shareholders have recently been named to 5280 Magazine’s 2017 Top Lawyers list. Founded in 1993, 5280 is the largest local magazine in Colorado.
The Burg Simpson attorneys selected for inclusion in 5280 Top Lawyers are:
- Michael S. Burg – Personal Injury: Plaintiff and Civil Litigation
- Scott J. Eldredge – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- David P. Hersh – Civil Litigation
- Nick D. Fogel – Workers’ Compensation: Claimant
- Thomas W. Henderson – Insurance Litigation
- Craig S. Nuss – Construction Defect Litigation
- Mari K. Perczak – Construction Defect Litigation
The list, now in its second edition, is published in the January 2017 issue and includes more than 400 area attorneys in 50 specialties. The ranking is based on research conducted by the magazine, as well as a peer-review. For more information on the 2017 Top Lawyers list, please visit the 5280 website.
About Burg Simpson
With offices in Denver, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Cody, and Steamboat Springs, Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C. is a firm of award winning trial lawyers practicing in the areas of personal injury, class action, mass torts, medical malpractice, dangerous drug litigation, defective products, insurance bad faith, workers’ compensation, commercial litigation, and construction defect litigation.