Denver, Colorado, January 4, 2016 – Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C. is pleased to announce that eight shareholders have been named to 5280 Magazine’s 2016 Top Lawyers list. Founded in 1993, 5280 is the largest local magazine in Colorado.
The Burg Simpson attorneys selected for inclusion in 5280 Top Lawyers are:
- Michael S. Burg – Personal Injury: Plaintiff and Civil Litigation
- Scott J. Eldredge – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- David P. Hersh – Civil Litigation
- Nick D. Fogel – Workers’ Compensation: Claimant
- Craig S. Nuss – Construction Defect Litigation
- Mari K. Perczak – Construction Defect Litigation
- Diane Vaksdal Smith – Appellate and Military/Veterans
- Scott F. Sullan – Construction Defect Litigation
This is the second year Michael S. Burg, Scott J. Eldredge, Mari K. Perczak, Diane Vaksdal Smith and Scott F. Sullan have been selected to the Top Lawyers list. The list, now in its second edition, is published in the January 2016 issue and includes more than 400 area attorneys in 49 specialties. The ranking is based on research conducted by the magazine, as well as a peer-review. For more information on the 2016 Top Lawyers list, please visit the 5280 website.
About Burg Simpson
With offices in Denver, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Cody, and Steamboat Springs, Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C. is a firm of award winning trial lawyers practicing in the areas of personal injury, class action, mass torts, medical malpractice, dangerous drug litigation, defective products, insurance bad faith, employment law, workers’ compensation, commercial litigation, and construction defect litigation.
# # #
View the Press Release