The NFL has reached a potential $765 million settlement with more than 4,500 former players over concussion-related brain injuries. As part of the settlement, the NFL has agreed to compensate players for medical exams and underwrite research into traumatic brain injuries. Burg Simpson attorney Seth A. Katz, who represents a number of former NFL players, recently spoke to Fox 31 Denver about the settlement.
Colorado Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the case evaluation form below, or call Burg Simpson directly at 303-792-5595 today.
Subscribe today and get the latest Burg Simpson related updates via email:
- Parker, CO – Crash with Injuries Reported on Crowfoot Valley Rd
- Aurora, CO – Pedestrian Crash on Parker Rd (CO-83) Claims One Life
- Colorado Springs, CO – Accident with Injuries on E Platte Ave
- Fort Collins, CO – Injury Crash Reported on S Shields St
- Denver, CO – Accident on Peña Blvd Results in Injuries