Burg Simpson Shareholders Interviewed on Colorado and Company
See the interview here.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
The personal injury trial lawyers at Burg Simpson know how devastating traumatic brain injuries (TBI) can be for the injured party and those who care for them.
At Burg Simpson, our lawyers and professional staff are committed to helping injured persons understand their legal rights, and recover the financial means and community support necessary to rebuild their lives after a TBI.
For over 40 years, Burg Simpson has had many successful outcomes in obtaining compensation for clients who have suffered from TBIs. These injuries have been the direct result of another party’s negligent actions in cases involving:
- Vehicle crashes
- Adverse reactions to prescription drugs and devices
- Explosions and fires
- Motorcycle collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Ski and snowmobile accidents
- Slip and falls
- Sports and recreational accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Workplace accidents
Call Burg Simpson Today for a Free Consultation
- If you, or a loved one, have experienced a traumatic brain injury, call Burg Simpson today for a free consultation at (303) 792 5595.
- We represent our personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. So, you do not pay any costs or fees unless we secure compensation for you.
- Founded in 1976, Burg Simpson has secured more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
Contact Burg Simpson
If someone else’s negligence caused you or a loved one to suffer from a serious brain injury, the experienced brain injury lawyers at Burg Simpson want to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Call Burg Simpson today at 303 792 5595
About Peter Burg
Peter Burg is a past Chairman of Craig Hospital’s Operating Board of Directors and served on both the Craig Hospital Operating Board and the Craig Hospital Foundation Board for over a decade. Craig Rehabilitation Hospital is one of the country’s top facilities for traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury research and treatment and provides a comprehensive system of inpatient and outpatient medical care and long-term follow up services.
About Stephen Burg
Stephen Burg is the practice group leader for Burg Simpson’s personal injury department.