Burgy Awards RSVP
2021 BURGY AWARDS
YOU AND A GUEST ARE INVITED TO JOIN BURG SIMPSON FOR AN EVENING OF FESTIVITIES AND FUN AS WE CELEBRATE OUR ANNUAL BURGY AWARDS.
WHEN: SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2021
TIME: COCKTAILS • 7 PM | AWARDS CEREMONY • 8 PM | AFTER PARTY • 9 PM
WHERE: THE ART, A HOTEL | 1201 BROADWAY | DENVER, CO 80203
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the Burgy Awards? Think Grammys and Oscars meshed with the Razzie awards! The Burgys will acknowledge, with humor and lightheartedness, certain achievements and accomplishments among community association managers that make our industry fun, challenging and rewarding.
- When are the Burgy Awards being held? August 28, 2021
- Where are the Burgy Awards being held? The Burgy Awards are at The Art Hotel, 1201 Broadway, Denver, Colorado. The hotel will be on your right as you head south on Broadway which is a one way street. You can learn more about the hotel at www.thearthotel.com.
- What should I wear? Party attire is appropriate. Long or short dresses, as well as glitz and sparkle are very appropriate for women. Men should wear a coat and tie and even a tux if desired.
- What time should I arrive? Cocktails and light appetizers will be served from 7:00- 8:00 pm ONLY. The awards ceremony will start promptly at 8pm and doors will be closed until its conclusion. If you can’t make it before 8pm please plan on joining us for the “after-party” on the Fire Terrace around 9pm.
- What time will the event end? After the awards ceremony we will be hosting an “after-party” at the Fire Terrace. The after party will go till it ends, and then who knows what will be next!
- Is there dinner? No. There will be light appetizers and an open bar from 7-8 and then desserts, open bar and light appetizer stations will continue from 9-11.
- Where should I park? We have arranged for valet service for your vehicle at the front of the Hotel. You do not need to pay for valet service. But, feel free to tip if you so desire. To utilize the valet service, simply drive under the hotel canopy off of Broadway and tell the valet you are with the Burg Simpson party. You will be given a claim check. When you are ready to leave, simply give the valet your claim check and ticket and request your car. It may take a few minutes at peak times as we are expecting a huge turnout! If you don’t want to valet for some reason there is street parking at meters or there are parking lots on 12th Avenue for about $6-10.
- Can I bring a guest? As our invited guest please feel free to bring one guest. Your invitation included a personalized RSVP code which must be used for your RSVP so please include your guest information when you RSVP.
- Drinking and Driving. Please do not drink and drive. If you aren’t comfortable with driving home you can 1) leave your car in valet and pick it up tomorrow; 2) Use Uber or Lyft. If you need help with an Uber or Lyft, just ask any of our employees.
- Are there hotel rooms available? We have reserved a small block of rooms at The Art for the evening of August 28 at a rate of $109/night. When you make reservations tell them you would like the Burg Simpson rate!
- Other questions? Feel free to contact Chelsea Cofer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-522-5823.