Even in today’s medical world of cutting-edge technology and treatments, it can be surprising to realize that defective pharmaceutical products still exist and can cause serious harm to consumers. If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective pharmaceutical product in Arizona, a product liability lawyer can help fight for your rights.
For more than 40 years, the legal team at Burg Simpson in Arizona has represented thousands of victims who have been hurt by the medication they have been prescribed. Our firm is involved in investigating several pharmaceutical product cases, such as:
- Low T/Testosterone Replacement Therapy
If a defective pharmaceutical product has seriously injured you or a family member, reach out to a Burg Simpson product liability attorney at 602-777-7000 or fill out our Free Case Evaluation form here.
Pharmaceutical product liability claims can be pursued one of three ways:
- Defectively manufactured pharmaceuticals. These claims cover injuries caused by improperly manufactured or contaminated pharmaceutical products.
- Dangerous side effects. These claims cover pharmaceuticals that come with dangerous side effects that can cause serious injuries.
- Pharmaceuticals with defective marketing. These claims cover the literature that typically accompanies pharmaceutical products, such as the warning labels and instructions.
If you have been seriously injured by a defective pharmaceutical product, contact Burg Simpson and talk to a Phoenix product liability attorney by calling 602-777-7000.
When pursuing a pharmaceutical product liability case, there are a number of potential defendants to consider, such as:
- Manufacturer. Pharmaceutical manufacturers are huge corporations with deep pockets and teams of lawyers on call to get your claim dismissed.
- Testing lab. No pharmaceutical product makes it to market with undergoing rigorous testing, often conducted by independent laboratories.
- Pharmaceutical sales representatives. Pharmaceutical sales representatives can be held responsible – at least in part – for drug recommendations that result in injuries.
- Doctor. Physicians can be held liable for failure to warn about deadly side effects.
- Hospital/clinic. The medical facilities where the drugs were prescribed can also be included in a claim.
- Pharmacy. A pharmacist’s advice concerning a defective pharmaceutical product can make them partially responsible for your injury.
If you have been seriously injured by a poorly labeled pharmaceutical product, call Burg Simpson Arizona today by calling 602-777-7000.
Burg Simpson Offers a Free Initial Consultation
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by a prescription medication, you could be eligible to file a claim for compensation for your injuries. Call our Arizona office for a free initial consultation and we will determine how we can help you. Call 602-777-7000 or fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form if a pharmaceutical product has left you or a loved one seriously injured.