We don’t often think of an office as a dangerous work environment, but serious injuries can be sustained in an office or workstation. Many clerical and office staff members suffer from injuries related to poor ergonomics or from office equipment and supplies. If you are an office or clerical worker who has recently been injured on the job in Colorado, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
With nearly 40 years of experience, the award-winning workers’ compensation attorneys at Burg Simpson have worked with hundreds of office workers and clerical staff members to help them receive just compensation for a variety of workplace injuries. This compensation includes medical benefits, expense reimbursement and payment of lost wages.
Our Colorado team of attorneys and paralegals work hard to help our clients:
- Understand Colorado Workers’ Compensation laws and legal system
- Gain access to quality medical care and rehabilitative treatment
- Receive fair compensation for injuries
- Get reimbursed for any expenses incurred during their accident or injury
- Apply for additional Social Security benefits
- Consider actions towards filing a third party claim and personal injury lawsuits
Did You Know…?
In the state of Colorado, office workers and clerical staff are not required to prove anyone was at fault for their injuries. This special designation helps Burg Simpson file your claim quickly and efficiently so you can start receiving your compensation benefits quickly.
If your injury was caused by someone outside of your employer, like a vendor or contractor, you may be able to file a third party claim.
Compensation Claims for Office Workers and Clerical Staff
Our skilled team of attorneys has dealt with a multitude of office accidents and injuries, including injuries caused by:
- Poorly designed ergonomic work spaces
- Repetitive motion and pressure
- Slips, trips and falls
- Physical strains from heavy lifting
- Faulty office equipment
- Sprains, breaks and bone fractures
- Cuts, bruises and lacerations
Don’t let a workplace injury slow you down or send you to the sidelines of life. Give Burg Simpson a call and find out how we can help you receive the workers’ compensation you deserve. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation for injured office professionals in Colorado.
Call 303-792-5595 to schedule your free consultation today.