Just like other office or clerical employees, government workers in administrative roles are subjected to unfortunate workplace injuries and accidents. Whether it’s from using office equipment, lifting heavy boxes or slipping on a wet surface, accidents around the office can happen at any time.
If you’re an injured government worker in the state of Colorado, contact the accredited legal team at Burg Simpson immediately. At Burg Simpson, we understand the complexities of the workers’ compensation system in Colorado and are here to help. Our team of workers’ compensation attorneys have over 37 years of experience in the field, and have won awards for their work with those who have sustained injuries on the job.
Burg Simpson’s team of highly qualified attorneys, paralegals, and knowledgeable support staff will help you navigate the workers’ compensation claims process, and can help you earn the maximum compensation you deserve. We’ve represented government workers from across the state of Colorado in obtaining medical benefits, lost wages, expense reimbursements and other forms of compensation.
Our services start with helping you understand the laws of the Colorado Workers’ Compensation system, and expand to include:
- Helping you receive fair compensation for injuries sustained on the job
- Getting access to quality medical treatment and healthcare
- Getting reimbursed for any workplace injury or accident related expenses
- Applying for additional Social Security benefits
- Considering third party personal injury lawsuits if your injury was caused by someone other than your employer
Third Party Claims
State government workers in Colorado aren’t required to prove that anyone was at fault for their work-related injuries. This allows Burg Simpson to efficiently work with you in filing your claim so your workers’ compensation benefits can be received faster.
In addition, if your injury was caused by a third party, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit. This won’t affect your workers’ compensation claim or benefits, and can provide additional compensation for your accident. Click here for more information on filing a third party claim.
Contact Burg Simpson for your Benefits
Burg Simpson has taken on claims for state government workers’ who’ve sustained injuries from:
- Work environments with poor ergonomics
- Slips and falls
- Injuries from repetitive motion
- Sprains and strains
- Injuries sustained from heavy lifting
- Accidents from faulty office equipment and machinery
- Tripping on objects that are out of place
- Eyestrain from insufficient lighting
If you’re a state government worker who’s recently been injured on the job, don’t wait to call. Find out now what workers’ compensation benefits are available to you. We offer a no-obligation, free consultation. And, if you decide to work with us, our pricing is based on an agreed percentage fee. That means we don’t get paid unless we get you a settlement or judgement.
Call us at 303-792-5595 to set up your free consultation today.