There are countless hazards, risks and dangers when working on a construction site, and accidents can happen easily and without warning. If you’re a construction worker in Colorado who’s been injured at work, call Burg Simpson and let our licensed attorneys help you explore the benefits available to you and guide you through Colorado’s complex workers’ compensation laws.
For over 37 years, we’ve worked with injured construction workers in Colorado to help them earn the lost wages, compensation and medical benefits that they deserve. Our specialized attorneys are backed by highly qualified paralegals and support staff to ensure you have the most qualified team fighting for you. We understand the complex nature of workers’ compensation claims and we’ll work diligently to defend your legal rights.
If you’ve been injured on the job, we can help you:
- Receive fair compensation for your injuries
- Have access to quality medical care
- Understand your legal rights within Colorado Workers’ Compensation laws
- Get reimbursement for legitimate expenses you’ve incurred during your injury
- Apply for additional Social Security benefits
- Explore third party personal injury lawsuits
As a construction worker in Colorado, in the event of a job related accident, you don’t need to prove that anyone was at fault for your injury. It’s legal specifications like this that Burg Simpson will help enlighten our clients on so they understand the claims process and know their rights. Together we can navigate the workers’ compensation system and get you the benefits you deserve.
Some of the cases we’ve helped file compensation claims for include:
- Injuries from slips and falls, including: head, neck, knee and back
- Defective ladders and scaffolds
- Injuries sustained from lifting or operating heavy machinery
- Construction vehicle accidents
- Electrocution and electrical burns
- Injuries and breaks from repetitive strain and pressure
What’s a Third-Party Personal Injury Lawsuit?
If your workplace injury was caused by a third party, outside of your employer, you may be eligible to sue for damages and compensation. Learn more about third party lawsuits here.
Contact Burg Simpson Today
Don’t let a construction injury prevent you from supporting your family or forgoing medical treatment because of the expense. Give Burg Simpson a call today and find out how our team of award-winning attorneys can help you receive the medical attention and compensation you deserve.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to explore what your options are. If you decide to work with us, we operate on an agreed percentage fee basis, which means we only get paid if we get you a settlement or judgment.
Give us a call today at 303-792-5595.