303.792.5595 (Colorado office)
Stephan J. Marsh focuses his practice on Colorado workers’ compensation claims and personal injury lawsuits. He is an experienced attorney and is uniquely qualified to help Burg Simpson’s clients obtain the best possible outcomes in respect of their Colorado workers’ compensation and personal injury claims.
Mr. Marsh is a 2011 graduate of the Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska. Mr. Marsh also holds a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication (2008) and English (2008) from the University of Iowa.
- J.D., 2011, Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- B.A., 2008, Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Iowa
- B.A., 2008, Dean’s List, English, University of Iowa
- Litigation Certificate and Criminal Law Certificate
- CALI Awards: White Collar Crime, Spring 2011
- CALI Awards: Comparative Criminal Procedure, Spring 2010
- Jessup International Moot Court Team, 2010–2011
- Intra-school Trial Competition, Spring 2010
- Intra-school Moot Court Semi-Finalist, Fall 2009
- Public Interest Law Forum, Fall 2008- Spring 2011
- United States Triathlon Association Member