We understand that as one of the nation’s leading trial law firms our continued success depends on our most important asset – our people – which is why Burg Simpson is committed to attracting, employing, and retaining individuals of the highest caliber who are committed to our core values of helping people.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to attorneys, aspiring graduates and support professionals in an environment that is challenging, rewarding and, we believe, truly different from our competitors.
We are Good Lawyers. Changing Lives.® Join our team.
Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Seeking an experienced (3-5+ yrs) litigation Paralegal for an exciting opportunity to be part of its growing personal injury practice. The position requires:
- Proficiency in applying the rules of civil procedures in both state and federal courts;
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing medical, financial, and other case-related documents and records;
- Experience in managing complex personal injury cases involving large discovery projects;
- Well-developed writing and research skills;
- Experience drafting pleadings, discovery and routine correspondence;
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people;
- The ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships;
- The ability to work with limited supervision;
- To effectively instruct and direct administrative staff;
- The ability to anticipate attorney needs, identifying problems and finding solutions;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume workload;
- Experience in managing electronic and paper filing systems; and
- Trial experience
Needles and Trial Director experience is a plus. We offer excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates should submit resumes detailing applicable skills, abilities, and experience that address position requirements to: Careers@BurgSimpson.com.
Burg Simpson provides equal employment opportunity with regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, disability or genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, political belief or activity, or status as a veteran.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law.